Why this course?
This course is designed to have detail understanding about magnet, electromagnet & electricity. This is very essential course for electrical engineering students. Proper understanding of magnet and electromagnetism will help for further understanding working of major elector-mechanical devices. Course contents includes part of syllabus of first year basic engineering course offers in almost all universities like GTU, IITs, RTU, as "Basic Electrical Engineering" or "Element of Electrical Engineering" or under similar title.
Magnetic flux plays an important role in energy conversion process either form electrical to mechanical or mechanical to electrical. It is very important to have clear understanding of electromagnetism and its role in various applications. Without clear understanding about electromagnetism, it is not possible understand electric motor, generators, wireless power transfer, wireless chargers, or induction heating like advanced applications. So iif someone is struggling in basic concept of electrical engineering it is advised to go through this course.
This course will be updated continuously for new applications, tutorials and quiz.
What you'll learn:
- Basic about magnet and magnetism
- Faraday's Law's of electromagnetic induction and its importance
- Lenz's law and its importance
- Magnetic Circuit
- Induced emf and inductor
- Magnetic Losses
- Magnetic forces
- Generation of AC
- Tutorials & Practice
Who this course is for:
- This course is most suitable for 1st year engineering students of all branch
- This is most important course for electrical engineering students.
- All enthusiastic students want to understand electromagnetism and its applications