Why this course
Inverter is a most utilized device amongst the entire power electronics converters. That’s why it gained importance and covers major part of syllabus like subject Power Electronics – 1 or Power Electronics -2 or under similar title of power electronics subject. This course explains all about inverter with most simplified way. This course has a capability to lift you from beginner to expert for the subject power electronics. Major topics covered in this course are single phase inverter, three phase inverter, harmonics analysis, Fourier series, total harmonics distortion –THD, voltage & frequency control of Inverter & PWM control techniques.
What you’ll learn:
- Importance of Inverter
- How inverter works?
- Single Phase Inverter
- Three Phase Inverter
- 180 degree and 120 modes of operations
- Power Circuit, Gate Drive Circuit & Control Circuit
- Use of Fourier series for waveform analysis
- Harmonics Analysis & THD calculation of various waveforms
- Different Voltage & Frequency Control Methods
- Pulse Width Modulation Control Techniques including Sine PWM
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineering Students
- Power Electronics Engineering Students
- Electronics Engineering
- Anyone interested in Inverter
Dr. Jignesh Makwana received Phd degree in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, in 2013. He is teaching power electronics, electric drives, control system & other subject in engineering colleges since last 15 years. He served as a associate professor and Head of Department, Electrical Engineering, faculty of technology at Marwadi University, Rajkot from 2013 to 2017. Currently He is providing consultancy service to many industries for product design and development related to electric drives and power electronics. Know more...
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
See what others have to say.....
- Sumit kumar
- Md. Hassanul Karim Roni