Why this course?
Understand concept of Fuzzy Logic & its implementation with MATLAB
Fuzzy Logic & ANN (Artificial Neural Network) are two most important tools of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. This course is design to explain Fuzzy Logic Controller in most simplified way. Course flow is specially designed for quick start straight through applications & implementation. It mainly focuses on implementation of Fuzzy Logic with MATLAB toolbox and its interface in Simulink environment.
- Anyone interested to understand fuzzy logic can go through this course.
- Course is designed to cover all branches and filed including engineering & science, medical, finance, management and more.
What you'll learn:
- You will have clear idea about ‘what fuzzy logic is?’
- You will go through quick hands-on practices on various real life examples with MATLAB Fuzzy Logic Tool Box and interface it with Simulink.
- You will be able to apply fuzzy logic to different applications of your relevant field.
- You will have skill to develop fuzzy logic system for various applications in MATLAB fuzzy logic tool box.
- You will be able to interface fuzzy logic system in MATLAB Simulink environment.
Who this course is for:
- Course is highly recommended to engineering UG/PG students of any branch to apply power of artificial intelligence and soft computing in your relevant field.
- Course will provide new area of research and publication possibilities for research scholars of various field.
- Course is recommended to all enthusiastic school students from age of 12 and above.
- Course is for all who are curious to understand soft computing, artificial intelligence and fuzzy logic system.
Dr. Jignesh Makwana received Phd degree in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, in 2013. He is teaching power electronics, electric drives, control system & other subject in engineering colleges since last 15 years. He served as a associate professor and Head of Department, Electrical Engineering, faculty of technology at Marwadi University, Rajkot from 2013 to 2017. Currently He is providing consultancy service to many industries for product design and development related to electric drives and power electronics. Know more...
Start2.1: Fuzzy Logic Toolbox of MATLAB (5:10)
Start2.2: Add Inputs and Outputs (3:01)
Start2.3: Add Membership Functions of Each Inputs & Output (12:57)
Start2.4: Add Rules (4:45)
Start2.5: Analyse the Rules & Response of the system (10:21)
Start2.6: Interface of Designed Fuzzy Logic System with MATLAB Simulink (13:47)
Start2.7: Summary (4:18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
See what others have to say.....
"The course is very helpful. we can create simple projects"
- Suresh K
- Matevz Cvetkovic
"One of the best course for neophyte to learn about the fuzzy tool box in Matlab."
- Alok Manishkumar Patel
- N Ramakrishna
"amazing course. thanks"
- C M Malakani
"Thanks to the course. Finally I completed first course and got certificate. Now I am very clear and confident about using fuzzy logic with MATLAB. Its really an easy steps and practice to start fuzzy logic for anyone. However mathematics are are bit less, but it well covers fundamental and implementation with MATLAB."
- Yash M
"Good morning, I'm not very good with English, I'm fine with you, I'm a master's degree student in electrical engineering, I'm studying intelligent systems, I intend to use fuzzy in my dictation, have a certain knowledge of fuzzy, FUZZY in MATLAB, your training helped me a lot."
- Kleber Zeitounian